Logging IP Addresses:
We automatically receive certain types of information when you interact with our Web pages, services and communications. This information includes your computer or digital device's IP address, access times, your browser type and language, type of operating system you use, your account activity and accessed pages. These information are logged and used by MultiMirrorUpload for measuring usage..
We may ask for some personal information when you create an account, including, but not limited to, your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. We also store the third party hosting account details you choose to enter in your account page. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. You may review, update, correct or delete personal information or your account on your My Account page. In the event that MultiMirrorUpload is sold or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of any change of control.
We use "cookies" to collect information and improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your digital device. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service.
Security of information
The security of your information is important to us. We employ appropriate security measures in place to protect information collected from loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse and alteration. Although we strive to protect your personal information, MultiMirrorUpload cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Advertising:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies :- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
Changes to this Privacy Statement :
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Terms of Service
The following document outlines the Service Agreement between you ("The User") and all services provided by Multimirrorupload.com. By using our free service you ("The User") agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions in this document.
Multimirrorupload.com and the service we provide is provided "as is". No warranty to the accuracy or reliability of this service is given. We will however do our best to ensure our service remains intact.
We reserve the right to disable any and all files which abuse or violate our system or services. We also reserve the right to remove any file's link hosted on our service.
Multimirrorupload allows a user the ability to send and temporally store a file (a "User File") on one of Multimirrorupload servers. The Services operate by sending and storing the specified User File on external Web sites, file storage services not maintained by Multimirrorupload.com (collectively "Third Party Services"), on behalf of the User. The links to control the User File on the Third Party Services will be stored on Multimirrorupload.com and then Multimirrorupload.com will display and/or email a unique link to the User. The User(s) can then access the download links to download the User File from the Third Party Services by clicking on the unique generated links.
RG Host Tos
- Multimirrorupload.com services may be used only for lawful purposes. We do not allow pornographic material, warez, illegal mp3's & videos or any file upload which may violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party and that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to store, share or distribute the content. To enable MultiMirrorUpload to provide the Services, it is necessary for you to hereby grant Multimirrorupload a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable limited license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, or display Content in connection with the Services. You understand that all User Content, including without limitation, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to Service, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that You, and not Multimirrorupload.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Multimirrorupload.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's transmission(s) that, in Multimirrorupload discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
- If you are caught abusing or violating these terms and conditions your IP/account may be subject to ban on any/all of Multimirrorupload services. You are personally responsible for the content you upload. Accounts determined to be repeat infringers can be subject to termination from the service. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts on Multimirrorupload.
- Multimirrorupload reserves the right to decide whether a file uploaded violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity. Multimirrorupload may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such links and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- Multimirrorupload will not routinely screen, monitor, review or revise User Content uploaded, stored, or shared using the Service. However, Multimirrorupload may review any such content, and Multimirrorupload reserves the right to refuse to accept, store, or permit the sharing of any User Content, to remove any User Content from the Service, and to prevent the uploading, storage, or sharing of any User Content. Multimirrorupload does not endorse or support any User Content. Multimirrorupload does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any User Content. Multimirrorupload does not guarantee that User Content does not infringe third party rights, including intellectual property rights. MultiMirrorUpload does not guarantee that User Content will not be harmful or offensive. Multimirrorupload does not guarantee that User Content will comply with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on User Content obtained through the Service will be at your own risk. If you become aware of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms of Service, or that is otherwise objectionable, you may Contact Us
- You are not allowed to use excessive system resources by mass uploading large number of files through RDP/Rapidleech servers or by other means. Anyone violating the fair usage policy will have their account/IP blocked from our service.
- You may not tie into our service with any third party software without the express written consent of Multimirrorupload. All violators are subject to service banning.
- Multimirrorupload does it's best to distribute your files to other filehost in their original condition however, we are not liable for lost or corrupt files. We are not liable for any money loss or damages done to you, your computer, or your business through the use of our service. We make no claims of future reliability in sharing, storing, or hosting any of your files, however we do try our best to ensure our service remains 100% functional.
- Violations or attempts to violate Multimirrorupload systems or to interrupt Multimirrorupload services are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system violations include, without limitation:
- (a) Unauthorized access to or use of Multimirrorupload Services, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of Multimirrorupload; or (b) Interference with Service to any User or network including, without limitation, flooding, or deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; or (c) Use of any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services; or (d) Any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Multimirrorupload's infrastructure.
Tusfiles,Rapidgator,2shared,4Shared,Turbobit,Uploaded,Mediafire,Zippyshare,Uploading, Mirrors Will Only Work If You Have Account With Them And Have Provided Your Login Details Here